Equine Welfare Project
The Brooke Pakistan
- To improve the working equine welfare situation by encouraging community participation
Community mobilization and Formation of Equine welfare group.
- To conduct community Meetings/sessions for awareness raising on Basic Equine Management Practices (BMPs).
- Awareness raising among community, through awareness raising sessions/camps, deworming campaigns, vaccination etc.
- Skill enhancement of service providers.
- Periodic and emergency Veterinary treatment services.
- To ensure the provision of quality medicines to CMVCs (Community Mobile Veterinary Clinics) for the treatment of equine animals.
- Shed shelter, water troughs and grooming kits, canvas water buckets preparation for equines.